You may submit a written and signed letter or download a copy of the complaint form from the Applications Section of this website and follow instructions. The person or shop or school you are making the complaint against does receive a copy of the complaint. By Law, we are unable to accept anonymous complaints. If the Board pursues this matter, you are required to testify at a hearing in Montgomery.