Effective at the close of business on March 19, 2020, all written and practical exam testing sites will be closed until April 30, 2020. PSI is allowing candidates to reschedule exams at no additional charge. Please contact PSI at 1-833-333-4751 or 1-800-733-9267 to reschedule your exam.
Test Center Openings:
- PSI plans to reopen Owned and Operated test centers in the United States May 1, 2020 based on jurisdictional analysis to determine each state’s allowance and/or restrictions for operating. PSI will continue to open sites for programs that are deemed essential and where there is candidate need.
- Sites will reopen meeting social distancing standards, at reduced capacity to allow for candidate spacing. Please note that scheduling options may be limited as a result. PSI will evaluate demand daily to plan for extra hours as needed.
- All health and safety requirements have already been implemented. All test center closures can be found here. Please be aware that the reopen dates listed are tentative. PSI is in contact with all sites and will update these dates as needed.
- Test center locations that no longer appear on the closure list are now open.
PSI has relaxed its policy on the use of face masks and gloves based on recommendations of the CDC:
- If a candidate chooses to wear a face mask and/or gloves, the candidate will be required to bring those items with them to the test center.
NOTE: Candidates will be required to comply with specific state, city and county requirements as it relates to the use of face masks. In addition, there are 3rd party sites that are requiring the use of face masks and the candidates may be turned away if they are not in compliance.
- Face masks will need to be removed during check-in process to verify identity of the candidate, take their photo and to allow the Test Center Administrator to ensure there is no writing or hidden materials in or on them.
- Candidates are responsible for disposing of used face masks and gloves securely outside of the test center.
Frequently asked questions regarding the safety and sanitation procedures at the PSI testing site can be found at https://www.psionline.com/wp-content/uploads/psi-services-covid-19-faqs.pdf.