Frequently Asked Questions

You must inform the board promptly in writing of any address change. You may send in a Personal Address Change Form (located in the Applications Section of our website) or you may just send it in writing by mail or fax (must include your license number or Social Security number). Your file will be amended so that you may be sure to receive correspondence from the Board.